My website has now been active for 3 months and I have massively enjoyed the whole process. In that time via my website I have:
- Shared my own creations including oral hygiene instruction postcards, antibiotic prescribing protocols, consent forms, new patient packs, sample giveaways, custom demo models, post op instructions.
- I have also shared various ideas about patient satisfaction, improving profits, zoning your diary, documenting your work, learning from experts, organising your time and attention.
- Documented courses and study clubs I have attended and the key learning points from each of these.
- Reviewed 12 books that I have read or listened to in the past 3 months.
- Created a YouTube channel to host video tips and reviews about various apps and products.
Over the last 3 months the website has achieved over 25,000 views. Thank you to everyone who has checked it out.
While I am reflecting on the last few months I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has contacted me by email, or private message thanking me for my work on the website and asking for my advice. It feels amazing that I have been able to help so many people. However as I am now getting such messages everyday I must also apologise in advance if I am not able to reply to every message or to reply quickly, purely because of a lack of time.
Here's to the next 3 months!