Another month gone so again its time for my monthly reflection to allow me to assess what I have achieved this month and keep me motivated going forward. This month I have:
1) Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk. A good summary of how individuals and businesses should engage with social media.
2) How to have a good day by Caroline Webb. One of the best books I have read this year. Strongly recommended to all. see here for more: http://www.drchrisharper.co.uk/blog/how-to-have-a-good-day
3) Various Podcasts: Dental Hacks, Smart Passive income, Gary Vaynerchuk, Savvy dentist
Written articles relating to:
1) Info about my steam cleaner
2) Looking after your back and shoulders
3) My favourite gadgets for under £50
4) The power of a positive no.
5) Medical Emergency Cribsheets
6) Improved daily and weekly planning
If you have missed any of these posts and want to find out more please look here:
I now have joined Instagram and am quite liking it. It is good for me to learn how to approach new platforms and is encouraging me to spend more time improving my photography.
The website now has an advertising policy page seeing as I am starting discussions with advertisers/sponsors
And there is loads of behind the scenes stuff going on which I am super excited about but don't want to announce anything until the plans are confirmed. Watch this space.
Do you reflect on your day/week/month? It is a very powerful tool.