Another month gone so again its time for my monthly reflection to allow me to assess what I have achieved this month and keep me motivated going forward. This month I have:
1) Start With Why
2) 168 hours
3) The miracle morning
4) Various Podcasts: Dental Hacks (the Jason Smithson interview is definitely worth checking out), The Dentalpreneur, Gary Vaynerchuk, Savvy Dentist (I really enjoyed the Lincoln Harris interview)
5) I have started to re-read some of my old book reviews from the books I read 5-6 months ago. I find it interesting to look back at my initial thoughts on these books and how I feel about them now..
If you have missed any of these book reviews and want to find out more please look here:
1)A Dentinal Tubules study club on crown prep evolution.
2) My first induction for new role as clinical supervisor.
1) I now have a TV in the surgery. I will discuss it more in the coming weeks I am sure.
2) Preparation for the first Empowering Young Dentists course is going nicely. There are still spaces left if you want to join us on the 15th July.
3) I have been invited to a careers day for Bristol dental students later on in the year as a guest speaker, which is exciting.
Do you reflect on your day/week/month? It is a very powerful tool.