Time marches on. Another month is over. As discussed previously I am continuing with my monthly reviews to encourage me to reflect upon what I have done and learnt in the last few weeks and help to keep myself (and hopefully a few others) motivated.
In April I have:
1) The E-Myth. Very useful business book for both associates and owners.
2) Sapiens. Fascinating science/history mashup. Strongly recommend to all.
3) Debt, the first 5000 years. Couldn't finish it. Not worth your time, at least not as an audiobook.
4) Various podcasts as before.
Created videos about:
1) Google keep and how I use it to organise my life.
2) Flashair app for transferring photos wirelessly to the iPad.
3) Dental pt education app for explaining treatment options to pts.
Shared my ideas about:
1) Complex treatment consultation template
2) My camera equipment
3) OHI postcards which are now on their third version
4) Antibiotic prescribing protocol
And I have somehow managed to do all this whilst simultaneously taking 4 long weekends this month too because of bank holidays and my birthday and anniversary all falling in short succession.
Do you keep a log of your CPD/CE? If so why don't you look back at what you have done in the last month and reflect on what you have found most useful?